Yesturday afternoon I decided to take the girls down to the railroad tracks and take some pictures. Avi did pretty good but was scared of a few of the places I was trying to get their pictures. So we ended up taking most of our pictures sitting in the grass between the tracks. She didn't last too long either. Malerie loved posing and Hailey was just trying to keep the other two smiling for mom.
I am trying to figure out all the settings on my camera. I have had it a long time but I know it can do alot more than just the snap shots I take. Every fall we get our family pictures taken. We have had a friend do it for us each year and she does a great job. It is just so hard to get it scheduled with Lee's football schedule and her work schedule. So, I am going to TRY and take our own pictures this year. After our trip yesturday afternoon I realized I can do an okay job. So now when it comes time for family pictures hopefully it will go smoothly. I won't have to worry about the individual picutres of the girls we can just take a FEW minuets for family shots and be done. I guess we will see how it goes. For now, here are a few of my favorite pictures from yesturday. Lee doesn't care for the soft focus, but I like it. I figure I might as well post them since I won't be getting any prints in soft focus.

The girls are so big. I miss you all so much. Hugs and kisses to all.
ReplyDeleteI finally found the time to get onto the blog. I love it. Keep it up. Is there a way to get copies of someof the pictures for the family claender I am trying to put together for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteI just have to say that the girls are wicked cute!
ReplyDelete