Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finally!!!!!!!!



We were finally able to get a family picture taken. I have been trying to wait until Avi had hair again. After 3 months I figured we would be ok. We were all dressed up to go to a baptism so I figured it was a good time to snap a few pictures. Luckily Aunt Bev was willing to come on short notice and take a few shots. As always there is no picture with everyone smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. Lee is convinced we have a few years before we will ever have a picture like that. I have felt really bad that it has taken us this long to get a family picture with Branson, but it is done. The whole family! You can see I updated the profile pictures of everyone, but here are a few more.





This is Lee's favorite because it shows Mal's true personality. She was really into the picure taking. She was enjoying posing.










4 comments:

  1. Love your sweet family! Such a good looking bunch! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family you have! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarence Lee Long III and Family. Wow. My very old friend, you have a beautiful family. It's been too long and I have often wondered how you were doing. I see you are doing well. I wonder, does your family know the story of the three legged fishing trip? Or the out-of-control old red pick-up truck? There are so many stories...I hope these blogs of ours will allow us to catch up on lost time. James

    ReplyDelete