Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fondant

Last week my friend Kristins sister was in town. She knows how to make fondant cakes so she showed the young women. I was able to go as well. I have seen a lot of fondant cakes, but I didn't think it was something I could do. Well, I can. It was so fun. I decorated my first cake and it was so cute. I did it on Wednesday and decided to take it to my parents house on Thursday so my mom could see what I had done. While I was there a family friend asked if I was going to eat it, I said "no, I just want to look at it." I tossed it in the garbage after a couple days, but at least I have a picture to remember. Now, I have to figure out how to make the fondant and decorate the cake.

4 comments:

  1. darling! I used fondant on Gray's birthday cake in January and it was super cute, but tasted nasty-I wonder if there is a recipe for yummy tasting fondant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, that is so cute (beautiful too!) I want to learn how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Anna!!!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete