Today marks the 3rd time Avi has gotten into my make up. The first time we were at my parents house and she came down the stairs with foundation and mascara all over her face. I laughed pretty hard and of course took a picture. You can tell she even tried to get the mascara on her eyes. Pretty good for a two year old. It was only a few days later we were are home and she did the same thing. This time I decided to throw the make up away,buy new and start over. My makeup bag was a huge mess. It is not easy getting foundation cleaned up off of everything.
You would think that I would have figured out a solution after the second mess, but I didn't. I went upstairs one afternoon and she was in our bathroom wearing only a diaper lathering toothpaste all over her body. Her legs, stomach, arms, everywhere. After that she got a bath, her and the bathroom smelled pretty good all day! From that I decided that I was going to have to lock the bathroom door all the time because it just isn't worth the fight.(I have already been locking the girls bathroom for months because she would go in and play in the toothpaste and hair gel.)
So, I have done pretty well, until today. We were all in the kitchen and I asked the girls if they knew where Avi was. We all headed out to look and sure enough, she was in our bathroom with make up all over her and everything else!
All of this has happened since February 26th. I guess it was only cute the first time because that is the only time I took a picture. I know it is things like this that make us love our little ones even more!

No comments:
Post a Comment