Saturday, January 17, 2009

Malerie's Award




Every month the school has an awards assembly. Each teacher gives out 3 awards for their class. This month Malerie got the Achievment Award for her class. Her teacher said: "Malerie is doing above grade level work in reading. She strives to do her best in reading group. She puts forth much effort. She is also a strong math student. She is doing awesome in kindergarten." We are so fortunate that our girls have had such wonderful teachers. I was talking to Mal's teacher at the school the other day and she told me that Malerie makes her laugh everyday.She said that she goes home and tells her husband, "guess what Malerie said today." I am so glad she loves being in school and that she works hard to do well. When we got to the school for the assembly, I saw Malerie walk in and she was soaking wet. Lee said that he had seen her outside and she was running right through the puddles against the fence to try and catch up to him. So, you will see her soaking wet pants!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment