Saturday, January 17, 2009

Candle Light Dinner




About a year ago Lee and I decided to surprise the girls with a candle light dinner. They absolutely loved it. It wouldn't be special if we did it often, but the time was right to do it again. This time they knew what to expect and Hailey even went and put on a skirt for the occasion. We made Steak Marsala. It was a dish we ate at Carraba's Italian Grill and we really liked it so I went online and found a recipe. It didn't taste exactly the same but it was still really good. We had the table set up with candles and nice music playing in the back ground. Lee sat the girls at the table and we ate. When we were finished eating we went downstairs and danced. Last year we danced to Frank Sinatra. This year is was just a mix of music. We had a great time. I know these are the memories the girls will always remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment