Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I have had a busy couple of weeks. Going Christmas shopping, helping at the school, my primary calling, working, running kids around, Dr.'s appointments, Christmas crafts, Christmas cards, Christmas parties and Christmas candy. You will see that house work is not on the list at all. There has been no time for that. I have a goal to have a clean house before Christmas day. We will see how I do. Through all of this we have managed to have some fun.

We had our first snow just over a week ago. It wasn't much, but enough for the girls to get out all the snow clothes and head outside to play. This week we have gotten even more snow so we will be having a white Christmas. The girls and I went shopping in Nampa with Tuckers. 8 girls! We didn't get a lot of shopping done, but we had a great time.







Lee and his friend Chad decided to butcher a cow. Yes, a cow. We have butchered alot of animals but never a cow. It hung in our garage for a few days then they went to work cutting it up. Lee said it is pretty much a cow butchered like a deer. Meaning, there aren't any prime cuts. Malerie was a great helper. She helped Tiffany with the wrapping while the boys were cutting. We were able to eat our first meat and it was great. Lee made a marinade then barbecued the meat. It was delicious.






Hailey started basketball practice. It was pretty entertaining to watch the first time. Even though it is her first year, she should do well. She can make baskets, but Lee says she looks like she just got stung by a bee when she is on defense. Hopefully she can work on that one!

I have been taking pictures, but I have lost the cords to put the pictures on the computer. I have turned the office upside down looking for them. It is driving me crazy. It is one of those things, I put them in a special place so I would remember! So, when the cords are found I will be able to add a few pictures. For now, Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment