Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wedding # 2

We had Sarah's wedding over memorial day weekend, then June 6th Griffin got married. We headed to Pocatello on Thursday. I wanted to be able to help mom with all the last minuet wedding stuff. When we got there Thursday afternoon Caitlin and I took all the kids swimming at Lava. I forgot my camera and I am really sad about that. Lava Hot Springs has put in 2 new water slides. They have build them to go OVER the road. They are really fun. Hailey really enjoyed them, Malerie wasn't tall enough to get on them yet. I will have to take my camera next time. On Friday I just helped with whatever was needed. We set up for the wedding luncheon and then headed out to Whitney's church builidng to set up for the reception. I went to school with one of Whit's sisters so it was fun to visit with her. We had to get home and get some rest for the next BIG day.

Now for the Wedding Day. The weather was terrible. It rained so much. We were able to get just a couple of pictures outside the temple and then it started pouring rain. It was like that all day long. The majority of the pictures were taken at the church due to weather. I didn't have my camera around enough. I only got a few pictures. The reception was fun. We were able to visit with a lot of people we haven't seen in a while, then there was dancing. If there is dancing around our girls are ALWAYS there.

Congratulations Griffin and Whitney



This is the only picture I have of Griff and Whitney. How terrible is that?



The girls with Caitlin and soon to be Uncle Ryan. Wedding # 3, July 11th.

Lots and Lots of Dancing Again!




No comments:

Post a Comment