8 years ago
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Working Mom
On Tuesday and Wednesday I had to travel to Burley and Kimberly for work. This means that Lee got to be Mr. Mom. He had to get all 3 girls ready for the day, including breakfast, combing their hair, and getting back packs ready . Avi had to be to a friends house by 7:30 for Lee and the girls to be to school on time. Lee asked me for a list of detailed instructions for the two days. I had it all typed out with the days layed out. He succeeded the first day at accomplishing all the tasks listed. It is a different story for Wednesday. I called him just after 4:00 and I asked him if he was taking Hailey to piano. He had forgotten! It was even on his detailed list of instructions and he still forgot. He is still an amazing dad though because he got the girls to school each day looking good with well groomed hair. Thats a pretty big task for a dad. I am so thankful to have such a great husband. He is a good dad and can even make it through a couple days without me. I know he would much rather have me home, but it is good to know he has the skills. Lee used to take care of Hailey all the time when she was a baby so he has the experience. He just hasn't had to do it much since he finished school. The welcome home loves from the girls makes it all worth it. I can handle a couple days away when the greeting is three girls running down the hallway to give me a hug!!!!!!! They are amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Work what are you doing??????
ReplyDelete